We are now offering a FREE casing pH testing service to all our customers using Mycronutrient. Ensuring your success is very important to us and it is for this reason we are making this new service to you. Analysis is carried out by Intertek who are an accredited national laboratory facility.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and start using the FREE service.
Customers have been asking us about the procedure for sending samples to us for pH testing…..
Sampling Procedure for Casing
- Gather 8-10 samples of casing (teaspoon size) from all over the treated growing room and place in a sealed ‘ziplock’ bag.
- Shake the contents prior to decanting 200g of the mixed sample in a fresh ziplock bag ready for posting to us.
- Place a self adhesive label on the bag using a permanent black marker pen to record: Date, Farm and House No. Enclose farm address and email so we can contact you with the results.
- Post samples to: Nutrigain Ltd, Unit 13, Bollington Lane, Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4TB, UK. Mark as samples.
- Sampling every room will confirm that parameters are correct for Mycronutrient and give you a good indication of any potential variations.
- Lab results will be emailed back to you.
Click on the link below (or cut and paste into your browser) to view this short movie
We are grateful to Gerry Coogan at Western casing for his help and cooperation working with us.
Growers have been asking us how they can check the pH of their casing and if it not high enough what can be done about it. The following article should help in this matter.
Increasing Lime levels and PH in the casing
If you have any questions, then please contact us directly.
A great article on the nature and workings of disinfectant products and how to prolong the effect of your disinfection routine even during your cropping cycle.
Please click on the link below to view the article
MUSHROOM GROWING HYGIENE
Some important pictures from an experiment made with MycroNutrient added to different pH casing.
The DIFFERENCE in the YIELD INCREASE between pH7 and 8 is over 10%!
A great article on the science going on in your casing layer and how that interacts with our products. Please click on the link below.
For further information please contact us directly.