The original Organically accredited compost supplement is proving great results in the field. Yield performance increase is a given with compost supplements these days but what about DENSITY and WHITENESS?
So with the bonus of being organic….you can be whiter than white with Organic Gold
Try it out today, we are confident you will notice the difference!
The effect of Sporekill was tested on Trichoderma aggressivum and Verticillium fungicola in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. Click on the link below.
sporekill testing_longwood report 10 0620
The findings were:
Sporekill had a significant effect on mushroom pathogens Trichoderma aggressivum and Verticillium fungicola. The growth of both molds can be effectively inhibited at a concentration of 0.4% on PDA media.
We recommend usage rates between 0.75% and 2% on the farm depending on application. Nutriclean is the brandname for Sporekill in USA and most countries outside of Europe.
Here are the original trials made with Sporekill on Trichoderma, Verticillium, Mycogne and Dactylium. Click on link to view.
250108 Report on Disinfectants
The findings were as follows:
It was clear that the vigour and growth of the germ tube in all of the pathogens tested was markedly reduced even at the lowest concentration tested.
In all treatments the vigour of the germination recorded was markedly and increasingly reduced as the concentration of the test solution increased.
Above 0.4% no germination was recorded in any of the treatments in the 48h period tested.
Here is the published trials for Sporekill with Trichoderma harzianum and Verticillium Fungicola (click on link)
The findings were in summary:
It is very clear from these results that Sporekill is very effective at halting germination of spores of the pathogens tested.
At concentrations at or above 0.5 %, Sporekill in these tests killed all pathogens we have tested so far.
When engulfed with Sporekill at concentrations at or above 0.5% the pathogens do not germinate.
Sporekill is very effective when fogged into clean growing rooms prior to filling them with fresh compost.
Rate is 1 Litres Sporekill in 4 Litres water for 1000m3
After fogging is complete, turn off fans and leave for 12 hours. This lets the fine fog drops slowly on every availble surface in the room.
Wash out fogger with warm water after use.
Sporekill is first a fungistat and fungicide for the safe disinfection of surfaces with the additional benefit of a soap film to trap any spores and mycelial debris landing on them after the disinfection operation….that’s BELT & BRACES!
Growers have been asking us about the best methods to mix Mycrogranules and pH Balance in the casing. Here are 3 examples of doing this:
- Conventional casing mixer (liquid or granules) http://youtu.be/w0acwGCYEKc
- Mixing on a line going to a bulk truck or filling head (granules) http://youtu.be/xN87vYVMcQQ
- Mixing in a farm feed type mixer (granules or liquid) http://youtu.be/dQejQMQM9aU
For more detailed information please contact us directly.
We are now offering a FREE casing pH testing service to all our customers using Mycronutrient. Ensuring your success is very important to us and it is for this reason we are making this new service to you. Analysis is carried out by Intertek who are an accredited national laboratory facility.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and start using the FREE service.
Customers have been asking us about the procedure for sending samples to us for pH testing…..
Sampling Procedure for Casing
- Gather 8-10 samples of casing (teaspoon size) from all over the treated growing room and place in a sealed ‘ziplock’ bag.
- Shake the contents prior to decanting 200g of the mixed sample in a fresh ziplock bag ready for posting to us.
- Place a self adhesive label on the bag using a permanent black marker pen to record: Date, Farm and House No. Enclose farm address and email so we can contact you with the results.
- Post samples to: Nutrigain Ltd, Unit 13, Bollington Lane, Nether Alderley, Cheshire, SK10 4TB, UK. Mark as samples.
- Sampling every room will confirm that parameters are correct for Mycronutrient and give you a good indication of any potential variations.
- Lab results will be emailed back to you.